#northtexasgivingday, #nonprofitfundraising, #fundraising, #directmailmarketing, #directmail
- It’s personal. A physical piece of mail is more personal than an email or social media post. It’s something that the donor can hold in their hands and read at their own pace. This can help to build a connection between the donor and your nonprofit.
- It’s targeted. You can target your direct mail campaign to specific demographics, such as age, location, or interests. This can help to ensure that your message is seen by people who are most likely to be interested in your cause.
- It’s memorable. Studies have shown that direct mail is more memorable than other forms of marketing. This is because it’s something that the donor can see and touch, which helps to create a lasting impression.
- It’s effective. Direct mail can be a very effective way to raise money. In fact, studies have shown that direct mail can yield a response rate of up to 5%.
- Of course, direct mail is not the only way to reach younger donors. Social media, email, and other digital channels are also effective. But direct mail can be a valuable tool in your fundraising toolbox, especially when used in conjunction with other channels.
We want to help